gibraltar stock exchange
- Guaranteed turnaround times in its review of all applications. A listing can be completed in ten business days
- “GSX Main Market” is EU’s Newest Regulated Stock Exchange
- An emphasis on reputation, cost and speed to market
- The Gibraltar Regulator (GFSC) is the Listing Authority
- Recognised by the European Regulator (“ESMA”) and HMRC in the UK
- Provides financing solutions to issuers seeking a gateway to Europe within an EU- regulated Framework
- EU passport: GSX is an EU-regulated exchange, recognised by ESMA. Securities with an approved prospectus can be promoted throughout the EU
- Post-Brexit, GSX is uniquely placed to provide UK capital access.
The types of securities that can be listed are:
- Open and Closed-Ended Investment Funds
- Corporate Bonds and Derivative Debt Securities
- Asset Backed Securities Products.
GSX have further plans for 2019 to allow equity products. Line Group is licensed to help you come to market for all of the above. Together with Hassans, our associated law firm, we provide a compelling one-stop shop for a speedy and cost-efficient transaction.